Selling part : Single Healthy Bulb
Common Name: Peruvian Daffodil, Narrow Leaf Spider Lily, Spider Lily, Beach Spider Lily
Botanical Name: Hymenocallis Caribaea
The flowers are delightfully fragrant, with up to 8 flowers blooming on each flower stalk at a time.
Upright growing strappy leaf bordering plant featuring lightly scented white flowers.
About the Product:
This is a clumping, herbaceous perennial reaches a height of 2 to 3 feet. It has 3-foot-long, dark green, linear leaves that grow directly from an underground bulb. Numerous, white flowers appear above these attractive leaves in the summer and fall, somewhere throughout the year. The fragrant, long lasting flowers have a 6-inch-long flower tube with narrow, long, recurving sepals and petals. The biggest flush of flowers occurs at the start of the rainy season and then the flowers seem to come in flushes coinciding with very wet periods.
This plant is one of the most popular fragrant flowering plants in landscape gardening.
Sunlight: Bright Sunlight
Soil: Well-draining and nutrient-rich in soil
Plant Location/Placement: Outdoor
Plant Maintenance: Low maintenance
Fertilizer: Organic fertilizer, Twice a month
Caring points after receiving the Product:
- Carefully remove the plants from the boxes and packaging around the plants.
- After unboxing check the plant to see if its require watering. water those plants that top soil are dry.
- Maintain moisture in the pot, do not over water it may kill your plant, so make sure that the soil should be dry between watering.
- After watering you should place your new plant in an area with medium to bright indirect sunlight. do not go for immediate transplanting( minimum 1 month)
- Just prune if any branch of the plant is get damaged in transits. New leaves will come definitely.
- Sunlight: Morning sunlight of more than 6 hours a day is ideal for plant growth.
- Soil: The soil should be well drained, fertile and rich in organic content for growing plant.
- Watering: Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Do not over-water the plant. As a rule of thumb, water the plants thoroughly in summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season. Water should be applied preferably in the morning or evening.
- Application of Fertilizer: Before application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so, it can uptake the nutrients and moisture easily. Apply organic fertilizer twice a month. Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Plant Protection: Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants.
- For any insect attack or disease, you can use Neem oil, Karanja oil spray for primary treatment.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.