Plant size: Single plant | Pot Included | Free Shipping
Light & Temperature
- The plant can be kept in natural sunlight and requires direct sun for proper growth.
- The plant can grow between 20 to 30 degrees Celsius.
- The plant requires moderate humidity to grow well.
- Water thoroughly during summers and reduce watering during winters.
- Water when the top inch is dry to touch.
- Do not over water the plant.
- Use a nutrient rich well-draining soil for growth.
- Use any natural organic fertilizer once a month.
- For pest attack, use Neem-Oil.
- Sunlight: Provide full to partial sunlight, ensuring at least 6 hours of indirect sunlight daily.
- Watering: Keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged. Water when the top inch of soil feels dry.
- Pruning: Prune regularly to maintain a bushy shape and encourage new growth.
- Protection: Protect the plant from frost and cold temperatures.
- Fertilization: Feed with a balanced, slow-release fertilizer during the growing season (spring and summer).
- Pest Control: Watch for pests like aphids and mealybugs and treat promptly if needed.
- Harvesting: Harvest leaves as needed, but avoid taking too many from a single stem.
- Repotting: Repot when the plant outgrows its container, typically every 2-3 years.
- Culinary Use: Enjoy fresh curry leaves in cooking for their unique flavor.
- Traditional Medicinal Uses: Explore potential health benefits in traditional medicine.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Pellionia repens var. pulchra (Trailing Watermelon Begonia)
₹325.00Add to cart
Selling size: Well rooted plant in a jiffy bag Pellionia Repens Pellionia repens, commonly called wavy watermelon begonia is grown as a houseplant, often in hanging baskets, because of its attractive foliage. Features fleshy, greenish-pink stems with elliptic to oblong, wavy-edged leaves. Leaves are a variable gray-green , with dark green along the edges and …
Pilea ‘Ripens’ (Black Panimiga)
Selling size: Mentioned in last picture of each plant advertisement,please check selling size before order
Pilea Ripens also known as “Black Panimiga” or “Friendship Plant” have exoctic foliage whose leaves are a deep green and sometimes black in color.It has a low bushy growth habit. The flower are very tiny and appear in flat clusters in the leaf axis near the growing tips.
Tillandsia Stricta (Air plant)
₹400.00Add to cart
Selling size: Single plant How to Grow Tillandsia Stricta A hardy and popular air plant IN THIS ARTICLE Care Propagating Tillandsia stricta is a common species in the air plant family, but this doesn’t make them any less special. Their versatility makes them a popular choice, and their vibrant blooms make them a beautiful addition to …
Dischidia nummularia (Pebble Beach/ Button Orchid)
₹655.00Add to cart
Plant Size: Single plant | 2.5″ Pot Included | Free Shipping Dischidia is an epiphytic small growing tropical succulent plant, related to a Hoya, with trailing stems. These plants grows on supports such as tree trunks or branches. Their stems may produce roots along the nodes to absorb nutrients and water and provide additional support …
Black zz plant/Black Raven
₹900.00Add to cart
Selling size: Mentioned in the last picture of its advertisement Raven ZZ facts Name – Zamioculcas zamiifolia Raven™ Cultivar – Zamioculcas zamiifolia ‘Dowon’ Common name – Raven ZZ Family – Araceae Type – houseplant Height – 1 ½ to 3 feet (45 to 90 cm) Exposure – well-lit Soil type – draining soil mix Foliage …
Philodendron Mexicanum (Big plant)
₹1,090.00Add to cart
Selling size: Single Plant | Pot included Size & Growth Philodendron Mexicanum reaches a height of about 6.5-7 feet within 2 years. However, its leaves have a more impressive growth reaching 1 foot in width and 2 feet in length. When they’re small, the leaves are narrow and long, however, as they mature, they become …