Alocasia Baginda ‘Dragon Scale’ (Rare)
₹650.00 – ₹1,750.00
Alocasia Baginda Dragon Scale, Simply Beautiful Stylish and Easy Care Plant
Alocasia baginda Dragon Scale, is very rare and exotic aroid plant prized for it’s beautiful texture and the contrast between the silvery green backing and the deep dark Silvery green textured leaves that resemble, as the name implies, a dragon’s scale. Dark green veins develop on the undersides of the leaves, becoming more pronounced as the plant matures. Alocasia baginda remains relatively compact and thrives in high humidity and bright indirect light or under a grow light indoors. These plants are great additions for aroid lovers and collectors alike, and will thrive during the growing season.
How we ship
– We package all our plants in a tightly secure method to prevent the plant from damage or shifting during transit.
– Please note Alocasia’s are susceptible to some yellowing of leaves from transit, this is normal, they will bounce back within weeks and will continue sending out new shoots once established.
What you will receive.
– Alocasia Baginda Dragon Scale with 4-6 Leaves in a 6 inch Nursery Pot.
– The plant you will receive will be Similar to the image as advertised, however all plants are different, exact match cannot be guaranteed.
– Plants shipped online are in complete darkness for several days, upon arrival leaves should be mist with water to help hydrate, place in a medium light location to adjust from shipping.
– Repotting / Fertilizing, once received Wait 4 weeks before repotting or fertilizing, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
– Water, allow the top 1 inch of Soil to dry out, may take 5-7 days, water slowly to allow the soil to moist evenly.
– Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
– Light, if is bright enough to read is bright enough for plants.
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.