Sansevieria Hahnii Green Dwarf Live Plant
8 in stock
Selling size: Single plant
Scientific Name: Sansevieria trifasciata Hahnii
Common Names: Dwarf Snake Plant, Bird’s Nest Sansevieria, Golden hahnii, Dwarf Mother in Law’s Tongue
Native Distribution: Subtropical areas in Europe, India, and Africa
Sansevieria Hahnii Green Dwarf Plant Care
- Light: Medium to Bright light
- Soil: Dry Soils / Drought, Well-Drained Soils, Saline Soils / Salt Spray, Poor Infertile Soils, Fertile Loamy Soils, Acidic (low pH) Soils, Alkaline (high pH) Soils, Shallow Media (8 -10cm), Easy to Grow
- Water: Snake plant needs little water. Water it once a week.
- Temperature: Daytime temperatures between 60 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit, and nighttime temperatures between 55 and 70 degrees Fahrenheit
- Fertilizer: Add fertilizer every few weeks in the spring and summer.
- Propagation: Leaf Cutting, Storage Organ, Division
- Toxicity: Toxic to pets.
Pruning: Use a thin knife to cut the individual leaves away, being careful not to damage adjacent leaves. Remove all the leaves that you think are too tall. The smaller, younger leaves will continue to grow and preserve the character of the plant. If you want to grow additional plants, use the pruned leaves to start new ones
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.