Snake Plants are elegant and can add a touch of sophistication to your home or patio.
Sansevieria Fernwood Mikado, commonly known as snake plants or Mother-in-law’s tongue, It is a hardy, evergreen succulent of the genus Sansevieria, native to Southern Asia, Africa, and Madagascar, is a truly remarkable and easy to maintain houseplant, its unique green cylindrical cone type foliage make it a staple in modern decor, the leaves boast a tiger-striped pattern with colors ranging between light and dark green as well as yellow and sometimes white.
For decades, I have entered hearts, homes, and offices worldwide, helping purify the air we breath and release oxygen in the process, I feel best indoor in bright to moderate indirect light and I do not require much water, once a week is ideal.
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
• We believe that plants have the ability to uplift the spirit, calm the mind, and clean the air.
• Filter indoor air by absorbing toxins, and removing harmful chemicals.
• Boost mood, productivity, concentration and creativity.
• Reduce stress, Fatigue and Allergies.
• Add life to a given space, Plants are therapeutic and cheaper than a therapist.
• Repotting and Fertilizing, Wait 4 weeks before repotting, allow the plant to settle in and acclimate to its new environment, Plants shipped by mail are in complete darkness for several days, it can be a stressful journey, Fertilize during Spring to Fall base on label instructions.
• Watering, allow the top inch of Soil to dry out, it may take 3-4 days, water slowly to allow the soil to moist evenly.
• Humidity, most Tropical plants can benefit from regular moisture, a humidifier or regular misting is recommended.
• Lighting, bright light, if outdoors place in indirect sun light under Shade.