Rheo plant (Green)
Selling size:well rooted plant mentioned in last picture
Rhoeo makes an excellent and fast growing ground cover in the garden. Rhoeo is a short-stemmed tender foliage plant which makes an attractive small, dense, golden color spreading clumps. Rhoeos also enjoy partial shade to full shade.
Rhoeos are normally grown due to the fact that they are very drought tolerant.If you live in an area that normally gets large amounts of rain, your Rhoeo may not grow well in your garden no matter what you do. You can either plant them in a container or you can try planting them under trees. Trees tend to suck up much of the water under their canopies and provide shade, both conditions will make your Rhoeo happy.
|Common Name||Rheo golden, Sitara Gold|
|Maximum Reachable Height||0.50 to 1.00 feet|
|Bloom Time||Not defined|
|Difficulty Level||Easy to grow|
Planting And Care
- Water the tricolor rhoeo once per week.
- Water slowly and deeply down through the roots.
- In the first growing season, it is especially important to maintain a consistent watering schedule to ensure a strong, healthy root system.
- During the warm months, let the top soil dry out between waterings, but not the bottom soil.
Rhoeo Golden Care
Rhoeo spathacea can be propagated by seeds, cuttings, or division. In most areas, Rhoeo is considered an annual, though, in fact, it is a tender perennial. This means that it can only tolerate temperatures down to about -6 degree Celsius before they are killed off. Keep in mind that this is the temperature that will kill them.
Overwatering should be prevented when only when the soil feels dry to touch. Proper drainage facilities should be provided to the plant otherwise the roots rot.
|Temperature||10 to 15 degrees|
|Fertilizer||Apply any organic fertilizer|
Rhoeo Golden Special Feature
As a houseplant, grow in hanging baskets or along shelves. Outdoors, it forms an excellent ground cover.
Rhoeo Golden Uses
- The plant is used as an excellent ground cover, perfect hanging basket plant
- Rhoeo spathacea aqueous leaf extracts as a beverage, in terms of its antioxidant activity and antibacterial activity
- Note: Consume only after consulting doctors
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.