Selling size: Potted plant mentioned in the last picture
3 in stock
- Water : Moist Soil
- Light : Indirect Light / Warm Climate
- Growth Rate : Medium
- Air Purifying : Yes
- Pet Friendly : Yes
How to take care Philodendron Subhastatum plant
The Philodendron subhastatum thrives most in bright, indirect light. This includes dappled and filtered light as long as it received natural sunlight.This feature makes it perfect for growing indoors especially in homes.
Philodendron subhastatum enjoys warm weather all year round.
Philodendrons are water-loving plants and they love moisture in their soil and the air around them. They appreciate any extra efforts made to increase the humidity.
What you get :
- Each packages contains : 1 pics of Philodendron subhastatum plant (7-11 Inch)
- Planter Size : 3-4 inch plastic planter (Round Shaped)
Dos and Don’ts after receiving the plant :
- Do not re-pot the plant immediately after receiving. We’ve taken care of that with better pot and rich soil.
- Keep the plant in indirect sunlight for 3 to 7 days.
- Always check the soil moisture and keep the plant hydrated all time. Do not over water it.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.