Philodendron Jungle fever
- The item for sale is only the plant itself, pot and soil not included it will increase courier charge
- Selling size is mentioned on last picture
This philodendron is easy to maintain. It is also a real pleasure to watch the new, bright leaves with red-pink veins that sprout from the reddish petioles as they ripen.
All parts of the plant are poisonous, can cause skin irritation and are not suitable for consumption! Keep away from children and pets.
You will receive the plant you select. The pot is not included in the scope of delivery.
Dischidia Ruscifolia (Million Hearts)
Selling size: well rooted plant in jiffy bag mentioned in last picture of each plant advertisement,please check selling size before order
Dischidia Ruscifolia also known as Million Hearts, has numerous small, heart-shaped green leaves that line both sides of thin trailing stems. Its flowers are small and grow between a leaf and the stem.If grown under intense light, the plant’s leaves will develop a red tinge.
String Of Nickels Variegated (Dischidia Oiantha)
₹150.00Rated 5.00 out of 5Read more
Selling size: Mentioned on last picture well Rooted plant in jiffy bag
Quick Care Guide
This epiphytic plant receives its moisture from dew and the air. It can tolerate a drier growing medium, and if grown on bark, should be misted frequently or submerged in water until air bubbles disappear.
This plant loves to receive lots of bright, filtered light. It may even tolerate a few hours of direct morning or evening sunlight.
This plant requires a high humidity environment (75% >) to thrive, although it will tolerate a slightly less humid location.
Problems & Maintenance
The Dischidia oiantha Variegata is prone to mealybugs. Inspect its vines regularly to keep them at bay. As this plant has white, variegated leaves, it requires higher amounts of light to photosynthesize.
Suitable for Indoors
This is a plant that will live happily indoors so long it is properly cared for. It can also be planted outdoors, but do not expose it to harsh, direct sunlight or the variegated leaves may burn.
₹140.00Add to cart
Selling size: Mentioned on last picture of each plant advertisement,well rooted plant in jiffy bag
The Pothos is the king of easy growing. With its lush heart-shaped foliage this trailing vine will impress you with its ability to drape beautifully over a shelf or hanging basket and liven up any room. Although the Pothos enjoys plenty of indirect sunlight, they can also thrive comfortably in a low light environment and like many indoor plants, water when the top soil is dry to the touch. Being one of the easiest plants to grow this climbing devils ivy plant thrives on low light surroundings. To beautify your plant use containers with drain holes to drain excess water and keep your plant healthy. Indoor house plants are proven to be excellent air purifiers that removes pollutants and chemicals from the air for healthy living. Studies show that house plants can decrease stress and anxiety and stimulate creativity. Great for yourself or as a gift!
- Golden Pothos plants are among the most popular house plants for their versatility and easy care. Devils Ivy is a low-maintenance plant making it perfect for indoors or the perfect gift!
- The devils ivy can tolerate low levels or bright filtered light. Requiring water when dry to the touch, this climbing plant loves the idea of “less is more”
- The trailing vine will impress you with its ability to drape beautifully over a shelf or hanging basket and liven up the look of any room!
- Pothos are rated one of the best houseplants for removing indoor air toxins. Studies have shown live plants for your home improves your mood, sparks your creativity, and reduces stress, increasing productivity
Pilea “Friendship” (involucrata)Read more
Selling size: Mentioned in last picture of each plant advertisement,please check selling size before order
Friendship Plant Care & Growth
Plant Type Foliage Lighting Moderate indirect light Temperature 65-75°F (18-23°C) Watering Moderate, even moisture Humidity 6-12 inches Growth High humidity (60-90%)