Philodendron Gold Cardinal- Rare
1 in stock
Single plant (9 leaves) | Free Shipping | Pot included
- A mixture of perlite, bark, soil, and charcoal has been proven to be the best potting mix for Philodendron’s.
- It will also grow well in 100% sphagnum moss or peat-perlite/vermiculite mix. Buy our in-house mixed aroid mix here.
- Any all-purpose, fertilizer will work for Philodendron Black Cardinal Plants.
- Indoor houseplant fertilizers fall into two groups: water-soluble, liquid quick release, and granular, slow-release fertilizers.
- Provide it a spot with bright indirect sunlight for best coloration or even a few hours of the morning or late afternoon sun.
- Allow to dry out before watering, water only when the top 3c, of soil, is dry to touch.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.