Philodendron Burle Marx Mint – Very Rare
1 in stock
Size: Single mature plant (8 leaves) | Pot Included | Free shipping
Philodendron Burle Marx Mint
The Philodendron Burle Marx Mint is a cultivar of the Philodendron species that is known for its mint green leaves and its ability to thrive in a variety of lighting conditions. Also, It is a popular choice for indoor gardens and is relatively easy to care for. The plant is native to Brazil and is named after landscape architect Roberto Burle Marx, who is known for his work in preserving and promoting the flora of Brazil.
Philodendron plants are relatively easy to care for. Here are some general guidelines for taking care of a Philodendron plant:
- Light: Philodendron Bicolor plants prefer bright, indirect light. Avoid placing them in direct sunlight, as this can cause the leaves to scorch.
- Water: Water your Philodendron plant when the top inch or so of soil is dry. Avoid over-watering, as this can cause the roots to rot.
- Temperature: Philodendron plants prefer warm temperatures between 65 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit. Avoid placing them in drafty areas or near air conditioning vents.
- Soil: Use a well-draining potting soil that is rich in organic matter.
- Fertilizer: Fertilize your Philodendron plant every two to four weeks during the growing season, using a balanced liquid fertilizer.
- Pruning: Prune your Philodendron plant to remove any dead or damaged leaves, and to control its size and shape.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.