Philodendron Burle Marx Miniature
2 in stock
Selling size:Well rooted plant in a pot
Philodendron Burle Marx is an evergreen ornamental plant with beautiful, glossy heart-shaped leaves that can be grown indoors and outdoors. These plants reach a height of 60 cm with green or red petioles that connect the leaves to the stem. The leaves of Philodendron Burle Marx are dark green, sometimes almost phosphorescent green, shiny and waxy finish. Philodendron Burle Marx can be grown in small pots where they can fill the pot like a tall shrub. When provided with a support structure, Philodendron Burle Marx can climb by aerial roots.
|Common Name||Philodendron ‘Burle Marx’|
|Maximum Height||60 cm|
Philodendron Burle Marx Planting & Care
- You need well-drained soil. This type of soil provides drainage of excess water through the plant pot.
- You can also use 100% peat perlite. It works like sphagnum peat moss.
- It needs bright but indirect light to thrive.
- If your plant receives direct sunlight, the light will burn the leaves of your plant.
- You want to keep the soil moist.
- You can also use balanced fertilizer like NPK 19-19-19. Make sure you use it at half-strength though.
|Sun||Indirect / Artificial Light|
|Water||Do not over-water|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…
PHILODENDRON BURLE MARX VARIEGATEDAdd to cart
Selling size: Well rooted plant(2-3 leaves) | Free Shipping | Pot Included Variegated form of P. burle marx. Given optimal condition and moss pole, this plant will climb are leaves can become quite large. Light: bright indirect Soil: organic well draining Water: keep slightly moist but not wet or soggy Fertilizer: slow release
There are no reviews yet.