Plant Size: Single Plant | Pot Included | Free Shipping
The Kadamba tree plant is an indigenous plant that grows as a large deciduous tree. This plant is categorized under tree crop, outdoor plant & ornamental plant.
- COMMON NAME: Kadamba tree or Burflower-tree
- SCIENTIFIC NAME: Neolamarckia cadamba
- FAMILY: Rubiaceae
- PLANT TYPE: Perennial tree herb
- ORIGIN: India
- PLANT HEIGHT: 5 to 8 inches
Buy the Kadamba tree plant from Jiffy Plants website. This plant is an indigenous tree plant native to India that grows as an evergreen perennial herb with bur flowers & it’s suitable to grow all over India. The fully mature tree grows up to the height of 148 ft. Broad-spreading branches grow rapidly along cylindrical stems. Dark green large leaves measure about 12-34 cm long. Golden balls of yellow flowers have a sweet fragrance that attracts bees & butterflies. You can purchase these beautiful tree plants from our online garden store and make your environment green with plants.
FERTILIZER: The application of Vermicompost once a month can increase foliage growth. To control pest attacks Neem oil or Citrus oil can be applied.
PROPAGATION: Done through stem cuttings.
REPOTTING: Transfer the plants to new large pots or soil when the root ball seems growth outside the pot. After the repotting place the plants in shade for 2-3 days.
PRUNING: At regular remove the diseased, dried leaves, flowers & fruits to enhance the new growth.
- Kadamba tree leaves have medicinal uses such as anti-oxidant & anti-cancer properties.
- This tree is an ornamental plant & it’s used for timber & paper-making purposes.
- It is low maintenance & drought-tolerant tree crop.
- Shade providing tree crop.
Kadamba tree plants are the most popular indigenous
KADAMBA PLANT CARE
- This plant can be grown in a required sufficient pot or container with a good fertile & organic potting mix.
- Water the plants once in 2-3 days. Not to make the soil soggy & wet.
- Kadamba plant requires natural direct sunlight of 6-12 hours.
- Apply any organic fertilizer once a month.
- Not to apply fertilizer & water in direct sunlight.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.