Bergeranthus (Yellow flowering Succulent)
Selling size: well rooted plant in jiffy bag (without flower)
Out of stock
Email when stock available
|Bright direct sunlight, can tolerate partial indirect light.
|When the soil is dry
|Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
|Well drained sandy soil
|Any organic houseplant/succulent fertilizer
|Not prone to pests or pathogens, root rot due to excess water
Care Instructions :
- Keep plants in medium light locations, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural light is best,
- should be kept moist at all time.
- Be careful to avoid overwatering.
- Do not allow plants to stand in water.
- Avoid wetting plant leaves excessively.
- Plants should be kept in a cool spot (between 18-28°C).
- Remove waste leaves and stems from time to time.
- but some plants can also thrive in office fluorescent light.
- Plant soil
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.