Selling size: A well rooted (2-3 leaves) plant
- They can grow up to 2 feet high with leaves about 8 to 10 inches long.
- It makes a great addition to a well-lit bathroom where the humidity levels are perfect for your Anthurium
- Flowers consist of a white-green spathe and bloom late spring or early summer for about five days.
- Your Anthurium crystallinum grows best in bright, indirect sunlight. An east-facing window is a perfect spot to place your Queen Anthurium Plant, although a north-facing window will do as well.
- If the bright white veins start to lose their vibrancy, it means your plant is not receiving enough light.
- Water your Anthurium crystallinum once the top 1-2 inches of the soil is dry to touch. It would amount to watering once or twice a week in the growing season. And once every few weeks in the fall and winter.
- Overwatering will lead to soggy roots and rot.
- Additionally, when the humidity levels are low, its leaves need to be misted.
- Your Aptenia Plant grows well in well-draining, aerated, and fertile soil. You can use any succulent or cacti potting mix for your plant.
- Fertilize your Anthurium Crystallinum with a houseplant fertilizer diluted to half strength.
- In the growing seasons, fertilize your plant every two months, just after watering it. Do not fertilize the plant in fall and winter.
- Anthurium crystallinum is toxic if consumed and is not suitable for spaces with pets and children.
- Place your plant pot on a tray of stones that is half-filled with water to create a humid environment.
- Common pests include spider mites, mealy bugs, and brown scale insect.
- New leaves and stems of your plant sprout from the top and may cause the plant to bend. Adding support to the branch will help your plant stay upright.
- Remove yellow or dying leaves and debris for better growth.
- Yellowing leaves – Indicates either overwatering or excess sunlight – If the soil is not soggy, it could be the sunlight. Move your plant further away from the sunlight.
- Brown Tips on leaves – Insufficient humidity – Regularly mist your plant.
- Dull foliage – Suggests a lack of sufficient sunlight.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.